
I loved this game growing up. The main chords always give me the chills. I remember playing it just for the music. I added a little of everything in this tribute. I tried my best not to copy the new heavy awesome metal version of the main theme. I hope you enjoy it, if not go play some killer instinct. :D Share, like, subscribe, favorite, and download and tell a friend for me please! I aM D j M P 3! You can download it for free at :http://www.mediafire.com/?s1ee0so3mm7... Like me on Facebook to get more music! http://www.facebook.com/imdjmp3 Check out my soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/imdjmp3 Download Free songs at https://www.djmp3.bandcamp.com -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Please watch: "NFL 2017 Week 1Top 10 Picks (Fanduel/Draftkings )" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Cdw... -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Killer Instinct Main Theme Tribute By Imdjmp3 - YouTube |
| 17 Likes | 17 Dislikes |
| 1,277 views views | 4,103 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 15 Oct 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét