
Thought we get on this contest. Subscribe and check out my website at http://djmp3.weebly.com/ Free download at http://www.mediafire.com/?81blx1phrsc... Imdjmp3 on the beat livestock1/livestock3/newcastleale/fatsojanemba of NA Server on the lyrics. "LYRICS" League of Legend.... I will fight until the inhibitor falls inhibitor falls inhibitor falls I will fight until we become league of legends.. league of legends.. league of legends.. I will fight until we become league of legends.. Into your lanes the game will start the game will start the game will start Into your lanes as we play League of legend To the towers well bring down and to the heroes your time is now time to push time to win league of legend.... league of legends.. league of legends.. I will fight until we become league of legends.. fight fight fight fight fight fight I will fight until the inhibitor falls inhibitor falls inhibitor falls I will fight until we become league of legends.. league of legends.. league of legends.. I will fight until we become league of legends.. -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Please watch: "NFL 2017 Week 1Top 10 Picks (Fanduel/Draftkings )" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Cdw... -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
ImDjmp3's League of Legends Theme (Songs of the summoned 2 contest) - YouTube |
| 239 Likes | 239 Dislikes |
| 40,086 views views | 4,103 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 3 Aug 2011 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét